DataXoom is a leading provider of US mobile data services for large business and enterprise customers. We are looking for a key addition to our finance team located in our East Longmeadow, MA or Manchester, NH office. At the core of our success is a high energy, talented staff with diverse skills and a unified focus on delivering product excellence and customer value.
The Billing Analyst is responsible for managing and evaluating the billing operations of the company to ensure accuracy of all receivable and payable accounts, and cost-control of major vendor accounts. Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyze costs, pricing, and other factors of the company’s payable accounts; assess conditions and adjust as needed to control and/or lower costs.
- Prepare and present analytical reports and interpret financial information; recommend appropriate course of action when needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy.
- Address customer billing-related questions; work with sales and/or operations to resolve concerns; assist with customer account reconciliations.
- Manage collection efforts; work in collaboration with sales and operations to resolve issues.
- Monitor vendor billing; address questions and concerns including resolution.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Support audits and clean ups.
- Proven experience as Billing Analyst or similar accounting role.
- Experience in telecom expense management, specifically related to US wireless carriers.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, a must.
- Working knowledge of electronic billing procedures.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail, a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Easily adaptable; entrepreneurial drive and work ethic.
- BSc/BA in accounting or similar field is preferred.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Join a start-up environment with an innovative product in an exploding market.
- Significant growth opportunity.
- Working alongside the founders and executive staff.
- Potential for profit sharing bonus based on department and company performance.
- Employee healthcare/benefits/vacation.