Customer Support Team Member
DataXoom is a leading provider of US mobile data services for large business and enterprise customers. We are looking for a key addition to our customer support team. At the core of our success is a high energy, talented staff with diverse skills and a unified focus on delivering product excellence and customer value. This is a unique opportunity to jump into a growth environment that will require you to take on new challenges every day. You will work with directly with our customers on the phone and via email, with team members to create solutions to problems that are a result of our rapid growth, work hard, have fun, and provide the best mobile support in the wireless industry. You must be comfortable with mobile devices such as iPads and Galaxy tablets, and how these devices are impacting the work force. Previous work experience with any of our partners listed below is a plus:
- US Mobile Data LTE Providers – Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile
- OEM Tablet Providers – Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, MSFT, Lenovo
- Enterprise Mobility Device Management – MobileIron, SOTI, Maas360
- Enterprise Mobility Management Providers – Tangoe, DMI, VOX
- Hours: 7:30AM EST - 4:30PM EST M-F
- Providing day to day operational helpdesk support which includes receiving inbound calls
- Processing service orders, answering questions, troubleshooting.
- General account maintenance.
- Support customer relationships.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all team members keeping the team informed (resolution of ongoing issues) sharing information.
- Prioritize and manage time effectively, juggling multiple priorities.
- Demonstrate reliable attendance to avoid unnecessary burden on others, logging in and being available at the start of scheduled shift.
- Manage personal and support inboxes effectively, responding quickly to end user requests.
- Display professional, positive, and courteous phone etiquette.
- Resolve caller's issue accurately and efficiently to minimize call backs.
- Exhibits professional and structured written communication skills.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Join a start-up environment with an innovative product in an exploding market
- Signficant growth opportunity
- Working along side the founders and executive staff
- Potential for profit sharing bonus based on department and company performance
- Employee healthcare/benefits/vacation