Mobile Device Specialist
DataXoom is a leading provider of US mobile data services for large business and enterprise customers. We are looking for a key addition to our team that will support in the testing and troubleshooting of mobile devices and how they connect to LTE networks. We support a large number of mobile LTE devices including, tablets, smartphones, wearables, routers, mobile computers, specialty devices, etc.
This role will provide testing and troubleshooting on all of the devices that we support. Understanding how devices connect to LTE networks (connections settings, APN's, etc.) is a requirement.
Here are some examples of the devices and carrier networks that we support:
OEM: Apple, Samsung, Cradlepoint, Zebra, Motorola, DataLogic
Carrier: AT&T, VZW, AT&T, Sprint, TMO, Rogers, Telus
- Previous experience working within a carrier or an OEM may be helpful.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of working of with these types of devices.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Join a start-up environment with an innovative product in an exploding market
- Signficant growth opportunity
- Working along side the founders and executive staff
- Potential for profit sharing bonus based on department and company performance
- Employee healthcare/benefits/vacation